Maine achieved statehood on March 15, 1820, and Augusta
is its state capital.
Augusta, Maine is located at about 44.32 degrees North (latitude)
and 69.77 degrees West (longitude).
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Augusta map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Maine state capital.
- AbiFind Maine Information
- Extensive range of Maine topic pages where webmasters may submit
websites pertaining to Maine businesses and other organizations.
- Adirectory Maine Category
- Directory of Maine resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Maine-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Maine Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Maine-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Maine websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- DMOZ Maine Directory
- Volunteer-maintained regional directory of Maine-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Maine sites for free
to subcategories of this page.
- Government of Maine
- Official website for the State of Maine.
- Local Maine Organizations
- This Maine directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Maine. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Maine
- Detailed Maine road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Maine
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Maine
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Maine.
- Quisto Maine
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Maine and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Yahoo Maine Directory
- Directory of Maine-related websites. Webmasters may submit
their non-commercial, Maine-based websites at no charge; they
may submit websites to commercial categories for an annual fee.
Copyright © 2011 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Maine State Capital - Augusta, Maine Map